BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mommy's Heart

Hey Everyone!  It is 3:30 am here and we just got up for our first mid-night feeding.  He was very hungry because he ate and went to bed at 9:00pm and didn't wake up til now!  Praise God!  His schedule has been to eat at 10pm/1am/5am, but we decided not to wake him and just feed him when he gets up and it worked out great!

 

Ana wanted to post this because this was her journal entry on Tuesday, after we met Siah for the first time.  Enjoy!

 

Embracing my Son….Mommy's Heart:

 

How do I describe a moment where time stands still.  Where heavens part.  Where your heart is soo full you can feel it beat in every part of your body.  This same heart is so full of love, you don't know how even one more drop of emotion can fit into it.

All I wanted to do was drop to my knees and not just cry, but wale!  (the ugly cry if you will)  I wanted to let it ALL out before God.  Praise you Lord, I have a son….I HAVE A SON!!!!  (This was my brithJ)

No matter how much you plan, prepare, or imagine of this day in your heads…Nothing compares to that magical moment of reality.  He is real!  Nothing has ever felt so perfect than when he was passed into my arms.  Desalegn is breathtaking.  He is beyond my expectations and at the same time he is everything I have ever desired…sweet, tender, cuddly, eyes that melt your heart and soul! 

Many of you know that I have called him my lil' king…well, because he is so content, soft hearted, but also has a seriousness to him…the nurse and the nannies also call him king!  Amazing to be worlds apart and we both embraced him as a king.  What a purpose this lil' guy must have and even of that purpose was to be placed in the arms of two people that were yearning for a child….then Praise God it was fulfilled today!

Once of the highlights was seeing him smile and even laugh for the first time.  And who better to make that come alive than my amazing husband.  It was truly another moment where time stood still.  Sam found his tickle spot and then we say it…..that precious smile came out and lit up the room!  To see my husband hold his lil guy was again….loss for words.  And just like daddy, he had a dimple on his left cheekJ

Ah, the day just got better and better as we just ohhh'd and ahhhh'd over our baby.

I leave you with the words of a song written by Christine and given to us from the heart.  And since then, Sam has placed some guitar chords and melody with it to bring it to life…Enjoy

"Josiah, Messiah, a baby sent with love;

On fire, desire, a gift from above.

And just as you've provided, your timing is clear;

You see the big picture, oh God draw us near.

The miracles you provide, for the love of us you died.

 

So we run, we run, we run to your child;

We run, we run, we run to your child"



--
Sam Nunez

0 comments: