BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

9 days to go......

Wahoo..... We officially booked our tickets yesterday...somebody pinch me!!! Not sure how to put in to words all I feel. I have butterflies, nerves, excitement, anxiousness.... but mostly an overwhelming sense of joy in my heart! My baby boy will be in my arms in about 12 days. God is so faithfull! I can't thank him enough for the gift of a child.
For those of you that are following along, we leave Nov 1st at 7:30am. We stop in WA-DC,( 5 hour lay over Yikes!) then make 1 stop in Rome ( no lay over though) Then final stop to Addis Abba, Ethiopia, Arrive at 7:30pm on Nov 2nd (Craziness)

Well, the packing has begun! The packing lists are long & detailed...there is stuff every where in our house. Poor Chewy, he is so confused:( Keep chking the blog, we will posting while we travel.
Count Down....9 days!!!!!





4 comments:

stitchersanon said...

You are amazingly brave. Have a good, safe journey.
Gaynor

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for a safe journey. God Bless.

Shelley

Unknown said...

Safe journey there you two.

And safe journey back you THREE!

:-)

Jori said...

You are so super close ~ I am so excitted to "see" you all together!! Keep us posted next week (you have full permission to love on and take all the photo's you possibly can of our girls!! :):):)
love ya, jori