BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Peace & Confidence

Lord tonight I choose you.....
I choose peace....
I choose your way not mine....
I choose to embrace this gift.....
I choose victory for your glory....

These were the cries of my heart tonight & God confirmed my thoughts, prayers & emotions with this Psalm, tilted.....
(Confidence in the Lord)

Lord, You are my portion and my cup of blessing
You hold my future.
The Boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
indeed I have a beautiful inheritance.

I will praise the Lord who counsels me-
even at night my conscience instructs me

I keep the Lord in mind always.
Because He is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.

Therefor my heart is glad,
and my spirit rejoices;
and my body rests securely.
For you will not abandon me to-Sheol

You will not allow Your faithful One to see the Pit.
You reveal the path of life to me;
in Your presence is abundant joy;
in Your right hand are eternal pleasures.
(Psalm 16:5-11) Amen...Good Night:)

1 comments:

Kari said...

Ana,
We are praying fervently!!!
This is it!!!!!!!!
You're on your way...life will NEVER EVER be the same:)))))
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
We will follow your journey & feel blessed you're allowing us to come along!!
lots of love
Kari:)