BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Faith Tested

Today I feel a lot of anxiety as we wait to hear if we passed court in ET. All we know it will be sometime this week. So every day I'm anticipating the call. I've already had to "unknown" calls on my cell...My heart seriously jumps out of my body when I see that! God's love is amazing in the things he does to reassure us he is with us.
One of the unknown calls today was actually a woman from a program that we have helped out in the past & she just called to say she was praying for our family today & asked what specifically they could be praying for....Um Hello! Wow, Thank you Lord I needed that call:)
Also while I was working & was calling one of my nurses about a shift and her son "Josiah" answered the phone. Not that big a deal, but the yearning for my son is so intense these days, that just hearing his name melts my heart
None of this means we passed court or anything, but It just gave me some peace in mt heart and reminded me he knows the plan and regardless he will carry us through the rest of the way just as he has up until this point. And that he has his care & hand upon Josiah until we come!!

Last night as my family & I went to church. my heart was convicted that my eyes need to stay focused on Him. And just like I desire for my son to come home so bad. He wanted me to remember that I should desire Him to come back with the same anticipation for the day of His return. That will be a glorious day:)
I gotta remember God is bigger than all of this & His ultimate plan will unfold for the lives of these children to come home to their Families. Just like I've learned & am always learning...All in his timing, not ours.
My sweet Josiah, I pray.....
" May the LORD bless you and keep you; May the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; May the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." ( Numbers 6:22)
Mommy and Daddy are coming soon:)

3 comments:

Paul and Holly West said...

Ana!
We are waiting for those pictures! SOOOO excited that you passed court! Praise God! I can't wait to see your new little son in your arms forever!!
Love,
Holly

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where are the pictures!!?!! LOL
Did you get the message I left you today?! We are so, so happy for you guys!!! Congratulations!!!
God is so good!
Love to you both,
Amy & Dietrich

The Family of Three said...

Oh Ana....I just can't imagine. You have me in tears. I am so happy to hear you passed courts!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!!
xoxo-Becky