BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

From Daddy...

Is this real? Are these feelings real? Are the dreams, desires, passions, and yearnings of my heart really manifesting before my eyes???? Is this true? Trying to hold back tears of joy as I write this I continue to ask myself...Is this honestly our time? Can I honestly be at a point where ALL the early hurting, tears, pain, doubt, and anger have faded? Can I really sit back and look at the wanting eyes of my new little guy and say "He's mine!?" Am I really at the point where I get to show a little treasure what love, caring, compassion, fun, laughter, devotion, and hope is? Do I really get to do that? Is this real? The tears are falling........................
The excitment is setting in, but the honesty of overpowering emotions are getting the best of me...the BEST of me. Can this be real? My new little man in MY arms??? Really??? More tears flow.......
There have only been 2 times in my life that I have felt the way I do today. In the locker room before a game with butterflies and nerves ripping through my confidence. And second, on my wedding day. Right before me and my boys took the isle to claim what God had given me in my wife. And now this. A lifelong treasure and sacrifice that is worth every little bit of the process.

Siah...........Hold on buddy, I'm coming!

Just my thoughts and feelings......

3 comments:

Kimberly Kulp said...

Beautiful and real. You're going to be the best dad as this brokenness and love is what your beautiful son needs.

Chad and Kim Kulp

Jaime said...

Wow. May you feel the rain of God's goodness fall on you! Soak it up Daddy and Momma!!! We rejoice with you.

Anonymous said...

so excited for you guys! i know what you mean...it's the best thing EVER!!! can't wait to finally see him in your guys' arms!!!