BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Josiah's Birthday Oct 2nd 2008

Its hard to believe our lil' king Josiah is 6 months old today. We received our monthly update with a new picture and he is seriously the most beautiful baby boy!!!!
My heart truly melts when I think of how much I love him:) His update says he is doing very well. I just can't wait to hold him in my arms. Just FYI** Sam & I may disappear for a while after we bring him home LOL! We are never going to want to leave his side:)
Gosh I've ran that day in my head a million times....like a broken record & Its still hard to believe its happening soon. Praise God its October. That means the courts open next Tuesday the 7th. God's victory is on our side & we wait boldly knowing ALL things are possible with God!

Well my son Happy Birthday...I pray that in your 7month we will meet and finally be joined as "Our Forever Family"! Your Mommy & Daddy Love you!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so very excited for both of you. Thank you again Ana for letting me be a part of your celebration today!